Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August Goals

It's that time again. Last month I came up with 5 goals, how did I do?

  1. LOG 60 miles. Run them. And log them. According to Daily Mile I ran and logged 63 miles. Score 1 for me. [don't be fooled, it goes down quickly from here]
  2. Do yoga once a week. At least. Well, I did yoga twice this whole month. Yikes.
  3. Spin once a week. I didn't take a single spin class this month, but I did ride my bike once a week. I'm calling this a win.
  4. Lose 5 lbs. Um yeah, about that.
  5. Go through my closet and donate the stuff I don't use anymore. Cleaned out the closet, haven't made it to Goodwill to drop off yet.
So you win some and you lose some I guess. I'm proud that I hit my mileage though.

So for this month I'm going to knock back to three goals.
  1. Log and run 75 miles.
  2. Figure out how to make a cool header for the blog.
  3. Complete my runs while on vacation at the end of the month.
This month will be a busy one. My training has made the shift from running three times a week to four. We've been out of town the last two weekends and we'll be on vacation during the last part of the month. I just want to concentrate on taking care of my body and putting the miles in.

What are your goals this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment