Wednesday, January 2, 2013

.: 2013 goals :.

.: running :.
  • finish a 30k to celebrate turning the dirty thirty
  • run a sub 2 hour half marathon
  • run a sub hour 10k
  • finish a full marathon
  • maintain my mileage around 15-20 miles per week after the full. 
.: weight training :.
  • after the marathon, get back to a full out finess poynters plan [i've been doing a modified plan while my mileage has been increasing].
  • i don't really care about lifting PRs, i mostly want to get back to the consistent schedule that i was in before i started bumping up my mileage. 
.: reading :.
.: spiritual :.
  • join a connect group at chuch [sunday school class]
  • finish beth moore's 'john:  90 days with the beloved disciple' 
  • pay more attention to where God's leading me. 

.: everything else :.
  • limit computer time to 30 minutes a day on work days, an hour on any other days.
  • lose the last 5 pounds... then MAINTAIN. 

that's a LOT of goals! but you know what?


10 comments:

  1. Great goals..I'm still working on mine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your goals--- not sure i could do the whole "limit computer time to 30 min" but hey, you get more accomplished that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wanting to do a sub 2 half, and finish a full marathon this year as well!
    Good luck with all your goals :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and goals. I like the 30k for your dirty thirty. Maybe I'll copy you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great goals Courtney! It seems like everyone has pretty amazing goals for 2013! I am super excited to get started on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are amazing goals, Courtney! I'm sure you can do it! The 30K for your 30th birthday sounds awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goals Courtney! I really wanted to include a reading goal for 2013 but finding the time seemed impossible. Maybe I need to go back and edit my goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE these goals. I want to run a sub 2 hour half as well! I've come so close this year. Within 4 minutes so my friend Tami challenged me to give it another shot this year in the Ky Derby Half Marathon. It's flat and fast and the weather is normally good! I think I'll try. I think you can do ALL of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your goals Courtney! It sounds like 2013 is going to be a great year for you.

    ReplyDelete