Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Saggy Crotches and Beautiful Bodies

Workout:  45 minute Rush Ride

Took my new seat with me to spinning today and it helped SO MUCH. A little backstory (pun intended)... Last Thursday I took my first spin class, then proceeded to spend the whole weekend driving to/in/around my old KY home. My butt was sore! So I stopped at Dick's Sporting Goods to try out padded shorts and seats. In my mind I was thinking I needed something like this:

Overkill maybe? I was in serious pain though. I don't even know what these are for, maybe for training those police dogs that tackle people? They look like something that all the guys from JackAss should invest in. Anyways. I tried on some shorts and had a consistent problem. Saggy crotch. Yuck. Plus I couldn't see myself strutting through the gym in those tight things. So I got a seat instead.



Avenir Softee Saddle Pad. I paid $19.99 and when looking for pictures I just noticed you can get it online for $15.99. Grrr. On the bright side, it helped so much! Which I'm really happy about because I really enjoy the classes. Enjoy in a hurt so good way.

B met me at the gym (and brought me my seat that I'd forgotten at home) and did some running and biking of his own. Afterwards we went to see Thor. It was pretty good and funny at times. I love Natalie Portman, and the guy who played Thor, Chris Hemsworth, was very easy on the eyes.


You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment