Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Movie Line Up

So in my spare time (apparently about 3 hours a week) I love to read and watch movies. B-rad and I frequent the brand spanking new Regal that's at Biltmore Park.
It's just as expensive as all the other theaters around town, but they have a loyalty club, Regal Crown Club. It gets me free popcorn, drinks, and tickets. Pair that with the fact that it's about 5 minutes from our house and I'm sold.

We watch a lot of movies in the winter while it's nasty out, but in the summer we try to do other things outside. But of course there are the handful of summer movies that I can't pass up...


Did I mention I'm a Harry Potter nerd? I cannot freaking wait to see this movie. Then afterwards I'll be super sad it's over.
I've never seen any x-men movie, but as soon as I saw the preview for this one I knew I had to see it. As I might have mentioned here, James McAvoy is a favorite. I really liked it. It was pretty long but went by really quickly because of all the action.


Have you seen the previews for this movie? Do yourself a favor and go watch it here.  Let me just tell you, I do not like Steve Carell, I think he's super annoying. Like Jim Carrey annoying. I can't watch half the stuff he's in because he annoys me that much... That being said. I think this will get me though it. Or at least offset it.


Yep that should do it.

This one is out right now but I can't find it on anywhere near us. I think Freddie Highmore is adorable and I really hope this is as good as I think it's going to be.

I was skeptical of this movie, because as much as I love me some Ryan Reynolds, I don't really see him as a super hero. I thought it was an ok movie. Don't really care to see it again.

I'll probably see this. And this:

Even though it'll probably be just like No Strings Attached. Do you think Mila and Natalie ever realized that they were making the exact same movie right after making Black Swan together? But hopefully this one will be cute.

What movies are you excited about this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment