- i ran my first 20 miler on saturday [2 mile warm up, hot chocolate 10k, ran back to my car, then did the rest on the treadmill] and it went surprisingly well. i thought for sure i'd hit the wall because i ran the 10k faster than i should have, but i didn't. now i'm wondering if it's because i didn't run it all together? there was about a 30-45 minute break in between me running outside and running inside.
- today was my first run since saturday and i had no idea how dead my legs were! they aren't sore but they have no energy!
- since i've run out of netflix episodes of gossip girl i've had to find another form of entertainment for the treadmill... and now i'm addicted to sons of anarchy. with gossip girl at least i just watched while i was on the treadmill, now i'm watching SOA episodes every chance i get. MUST STOP.
- brad and i have also started trying to catch up on homeland. so every night we watch one or two episodes before we go to bed. it's an exciting life we lead.
- the weather here today is amazing. i actually washed my car and 'cleaned up' after riley just to have something to do outside.
- then i did some crafting for february:
do you like to make stuff?
is there a tv show you're addicted to?