Monday, June 13, 2016

Weekly Workouts

So like I said in this post , I didn't workout for FIVE days in a row. And I was on the struggle bus because of it. So Friday I finally got my ass back in gear. Here's my weekly workout recap:

Sunday: nothing
Monday: nothing
Tuesday: nothing
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: nothing
Friday:  WOD (YMCA):
      1 lap around building warm up
      AMRAP:  15 Pull Ups, 16 Burpee Jumps, 20 Obliques, 30 Ball Slams, Row 500m
Saturday:  Ran a mile, walked two miles,
WOD (CF Invictus):
      Four sets for max reps of:  60 sec rowing, 60 second rest
                                                 60 sec jumping squats, 60 second rest
                                                 60 sec strict pull-ups, 60 second rest
                                                 60 sec push ups, 60 second rest

Holy jumping squats. They were awesome yet painful. Painfully awesome.

So recap:
Ran 1 mile
Walked 2 miles
2 WODs

Next week will be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment