Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Bringing it Back!

Hey guys! If there's anyone out there! I'm ready to get this blog back up and running! I've debating rebranding/renaming blah blah blah, but ain't nobody got time for that right now! So for now, even though running isn't my primary thing right now, I'm going to leave the name for the time being.

So let's see... What's going on in my life currently?

Everly is almost TWO. I can't even. She's currently transitioning from a crib (in which is she slept long and wonderfully) to a toddler bed. It's not been the most fun thing. But apparently when they can crawl out of the crib you have to change them over because they're a danger to themselves... Apparently.

Said transition is royally messing with my workout schedule. When I work I'd gotten back into my 5am workouts. Which to be honest, I love. They keep me motivated and on track nutritionally. But when E is up and down and up super early, these just don't happen. Hopefully in the next couple weeks that'll iron itself out.

I did an amazing workout on Memorial Day at the YMCA which I cannot wait to share with y'all. I'm working with a new to me organization that I think is so super inspiring and awesome. More on this later!

Professionally I'm studying for the CGP exam (certified geriatric pharmacist). This thing is creeping up on me way faster than I hoped, but hopefully I can crank out a passing score.

So yeah, just wanted to write and break the ice. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I've gotta just get back in the habit of getting my posts up, even if they aren't perfect. They're me.


If you're still out there, hello again! Let's be friends on instagram and or snapchat: courtlauren05


No comments:

Post a Comment