Sunday, November 4, 2012

HBBC:::: Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge

I'm not sure if you all know, so I wanted to be sure to share in case you didn't...



Amanda [from Run to the Finish] hosts an amazing holiday challenge every year and you're seriously missing out if you don't participate! Last year was my first year to join up and let me just tell you, it MAJORLY motivated me throughout the holidays. I even ended up winning an amazing prize pack!

You can check out all the details here, but basically, you pick a group to join based on the level of fitness you'll be pursuing throughout the holiday season (mostly yoga/weights, 5k/10k, half marathon, full, etc.). You get points for any activities and you log them on a Google doc that Amanda maintains.You can see what everyone else is up to also so that's major motivation! I also found a lot of new blogs to read that way! The biggest change from last year is that you have to pay to sign up. I can't tell you enough though, IT IS SO WORTH IT. Plus the prizes are even bigger and better!

If you want to sign up head on over here! It starts November 19th and runs through January 5th!
***Edited to add: If you select Jill at Fitness, Health & Happiness as your referral, you will get $5 off registration! I'm passing this along with Jill's approval!***

*If you want to see any of my blog posts about HBBC 2011, just click on the label HBBC on the right!

2 comments:

  1. I just signed up today - I need the motivation! I remember you doing it last year so I put your blog as the referral. Can't believe it is the holidays already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that it's worth it! A the group is such a nice break every now and then from the busyness of the holidays. Courtney your readers are welcome to use the discount on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete