Friday, January 20, 2012

White Screen of Death and other Randomness

Is anyone else getting the white screen of death when they try to comment on a blog? It's annoying the crap out of me. I usually read in google reader then head over to the blog if I want to comment. For the last week or so, every time I try to do that I get this blank white screen. WTF blogger?

So sorry if it appears that I've been MIA from your blog. Rest assured I've still been blog stalking as usual.

I'm trying to break these beauties in. My 13's are still more comfortable and are my go to shoe, but they've got about 400 miles on them.


This is the card that B-rad got me for my birthday. On the inside he wrote in the website as '3xabear.blogpot.com' (Riley's nickname is the bear). Pretty original!

He also got me some toys:

The quickdraw water bottle that I'd been hinting at and a Nathan VITAband. More to come on the VITAband later, because it's a really cool product!

I hope you all have a great weekend! I have to work but will be doing my long run tomorrow, say a prayer that I'll be able to breathe!! Riley's been giving me kisses to make it better!

Tomorrow's the last day to enter my giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. YES! I have been getting this white screen of death, too!! So annoying. :)

    Have a great run and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Nathan water bottle - it's perfect for outdoor runs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay mine has been doing the same thing! I thought it was only me, it has been driving me crazy. I could only comment on some blogs and then others wouldn't let me! Argghh!
    Hopefully it will get better, must be blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is perfect! He did a great job with your gifts too. I can't wait to hear more about the VITAband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same thing (read on google reader, then go to blog to comment). At work I use IE because we also us gmail at work so I use Chrome for my work email. When I try to go to a blog on IE it doesn't fully load the page but when I try it on Chrome it loads just fine. I think it is google is trying to make everyone use Chrome. :-)

    Love the card! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been getting the white screen of death when I go to comment too, so annoying! Love my Nathan water bottle, it's great!! Can't wait to hear more about the Vitaband.

    ReplyDelete