The incredibly funny and beautiful Jenn, who blogs at Jenn's Adventures passed a blogger award my way! I found Jenn's blog while researching our trip to Maui and have been hooked ever since. I'm convinced that we'd get along great if we ever got to hang out. She's an Auburn fan (go SEC), loves her purses and is a fan of tailgating on Saturday mornings (those fall Saturdays ruin us for the rest of the year, right?). So take some time to go check out her adventures! THANKS JENN!
So here's how this works:
- Thank and link back to the person who passed it to you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass along to 15 fellow bloggers.
1. FALL is my favorite season of the year, but I am really grossed out by all the pumpkin flavored stuff that's everywhere. Eww, sick nasty. Almost as gross as pickles. Let's just stick to carving them, shall we? Here's Brad with his Bengals pumpkin a few years ago:
2. I have this habit of finding myself in extremely awkward situations. I think it's partly because I spend so much time at work having to think before I act or speak (to avoid being sued, and/or fired). When I'm not at work I don't like to think, so I don't... too much.
This particular incident involved a man shoving a goat (named Princess) into my hands and demanding to take a picture of us.
3. I cannot sleep in socks.
4. I had a really awkward conversation with Brad's mom the other day. She was talking about how she and Bruce (my father in law) were out to eat and there were all these high school students dressed for homecoming at the restaurant. She was talking about how risque the girls dresses were. I haven't shown her pictures, but I did explain what I wore to prom. Here's JR and SR year:
She's trying to figure out how she can divorce me now... I kid.
5. I was prom queen... In the light blue dress. Kids these days.
6. A McDonalds diet coke or a Sonic diet cherry limeade can turn my day around. Bring one to me while I'm at work and we'll be BFFs.
PS - if you'd like 7 more random facts about me you can read this post.
So now to pass the love along:
Danielle at Happy, Healthy and Strong
Julia at Pain, Pride and Perseverance
Stefanie at Run On
Samantha at Run With Sam
Rachelle at Running for Trevor
Missy at Southern Girl Running
Jill at Life...As I See It
Courtney at A So-Called Runner
Suz at Cows and Lasers and Everything in Between
Vanessa at Gourmet Runner
Christy at My Dirt Road Anthem
Christina at The Athletarian
Betty at Unstoppable
Coy at First In Philly
Ashley at Redonk Runner