Friday, May 27, 2011

It's My Lucky Day

I had to get up early this morning to be at work at 8am. I was NOT feeling it. As fate should have it, I get there and another pharmacist is already working. SCORE. I scooted right on outta there. I made a successful trip to Target (Vitatops and movies). Successful trip to Target = spending less than $50. I got Definitely, Maybe and also replaced my copy of the Notebook (it's been stuck in a broken DVD player for a year, easy).

Then I did something that I've been debating for a while. But today I bit the bullet.

I signed up. I'm making progress on my own, but I really think I'd be doing more on WW. I haven't been since they changed the program and I wanted to see what it's all about. I'm especially inspired because my awesome momma has being doing it and hit her 10% goal this week. She's pretty amazing! She and I did WW the summer before I started pharmacy school and we both did so well. I really miss not being able to do stuff like this with her. She motivates me so much. So I'll let you know how it goes.

On my way home I stopped at the library (which is one of my favorite, favorite places) to see if they had anything good. Look what I found:

Meghann (at Meals & Miles) has been talking about this book and I'm very interested to see what it has to say. I haven't lifted consistently since my freshman year of college (Intro to Weight Training anyone?). Hopefully I'll find some good stuff in here.

Until then... I'm off to eat my Panera bagel and watch The Notebook.
I hope you're having a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment