Sunday, July 24, 2016

Weekly Workouts

well, funny story. i haven't been writing down my workouts. the past two weeks have been a blur. i had a chest cold/sinus thing, e started preschool, then she either picked something up there or got what i had (or both), then it turned into an ear infection. so yeah. i always think i'll be able to remember, but YEAH RIGHT. i can barely remember what i ate for lunch today. so here's what i remember from the last two weeks:

last monday:  trail run (i have no idea how far) then... my first fundamentals class at Beer City CrossFit! it wasn't a workout, more of a run through of some basic movements. 



i planned to get up and go to 6am WOD the next morning, but I was up sick all night. no go. 

wednesday:  first WOD at BCCF.
  shoulder press (6x2 shoulder press, climb to AHAP) (35#, 55#, 60#, 65#, 65#, 70#)

  metcon (AMRAP)
  shoulder press, 1 set AMRAP at 80% (55# x 10)

  metcon (time)
  10 to 1
  box jump 30/24
  toes to bar
  KBS 2/1.5
  *following every set of KBS, 100m single arm KB carry (switch half way) I think my time was like 18 something. I didn't write it down. 

thursday, friday, saturday:: work, work, work, work work. i was able to get a short trail run in on saturday. luckily i didn't take me phone with me because i got about a mile in and the sky opened up. total downpour. 

sunday:: i ran and brad and i walked about 3 miles in downtown asheville. 

monday, tuesday, wednesday:: work days but i ran after e went to sleep a few nights. no idea which days or how many miles.

thursday::  WOD at BCCF

metcon (time):
3 rounds
  10 alt turkish get ups
  50 flutter kicks (4-ct)
  :60 front leaning rest Leaning rest my ass. It's a plank. 

metcon (time):
20 rounds
  5 single arm KB row (each) 1.5/1 pood
  10 ring push ups
  15m walking lunge I can't remember my times and i'm too lazy to look them up on Wodify.


friday:: stroller walk/run with E (she's home sick with an ear infection).


sunday::

today e was feeling better so we loaded up and went to dupont state forest. so my workout was about 3 miles of trails with a 30 pound baby on my back!


here's to a good week! hitting it hard (and writing it down)!

No comments:

Post a Comment