Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spartan Sprint Carolinas Pictures

I hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was great but super busy!!! I ran two half marathons, met two blogger friends, saw some KY friends, and the CATS won!!!! I'll post more on all this later, but I wanted to do a quick post to share the pics from the Spartan Race last weekend. Nuvision Action Image did an amazing job, I just wish they'd caught us more! They also allow you two download their files for free = AMAZING!!






The last three are my favorite. Matthew came back to help me with the tractor pull. Love him.
After a girl is grown, her little brother - now her protector - seems like a big brother. ~Terri Guillemets
 

11 comments:

  1. I cant wait to do this! I have had it on my list for a few months now and hope to do it soon. Looks like you had such an awesome time! Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I will be rooting for my KU but kinda of good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures! You look so happy. Tell me there are others where you at least made a mean face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!! Working so hard and yet you look very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have a smile on your face in every picture! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures and you look like you're having a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out how muddy that was!!!!! It looks like it was soo much fun! Plus, you're smiling in each of the pics!

    It was good getting to meet you! Since we live so close I'm sure we'll meet again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thse are amazing. your brother is the sweetest!! and freaking strong! holy cow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that pictures are really good!
    Congratulations on running 2 races in 2 days, can't wait to hear how they went!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME pics!! And you "ARE Hardcore" Like that:)) Hope the Knoxville Half went well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa crazy photos! Is that barbed wire? Looks super fun (although with my luck, I'd hit the barbed wire.)

    ReplyDelete