- LOG 60 miles. Run them. And log them. According to Daily Mile I ran and logged 63 miles. Score 1 for me. [don't be fooled, it goes down quickly from here]
- Do yoga once a week. At least. Well, I did yoga twice this whole month. Yikes.
- Spin once a week. I didn't take a single spin class this month, but I did ride my bike once a week. I'm calling this a win.
- Lose 5 lbs. Um yeah, about that.
- Go through my closet and donate the stuff I don't use anymore. Cleaned out the closet, haven't made it to Goodwill to drop off yet.
So for this month I'm going to knock back to three goals.
- Log and run 75 miles.
- Figure out how to make a cool header for the blog.
- Complete my runs while on vacation at the end of the month.
What are your goals this month?