Monday, August 1, 2011

Catch Up!

Friday Brad and I loaded up the car and headed to the Bluegrass State. I made us a new road mix and he did most of the driving (love it when that happens).
So I put my feet up, rocked out to the road mix, and read once we'd listened to the CD all the way through. I started the Sookie Stackhouse books a few weeks ago at the insistence of one of my friends. She pretty much always recommends great books (she introduced me to the Hunger Games) so I gave them a shot. They're pretty good and I'm reading the seventh one now.


source
I usually like series books, I like getting to know the characters more than you would in just one book. I also read the Stephanie Plum books and just downloaded the newest one to my Kindle, but I can't quit reading the others long enough to start it.

source
 These are great to read while you're running, because they're mindless but fun.

I signed up to run a 5K this weekend in Asheville, but one of our friends from pharmacy school decided to get married this weekend and we wanted to be there for it. It was a really great weekend and it was so nice to see some of our friends.

I may or may not have suggested we all get fro-yo while we caught up.
I did my long run on Saturday and I'm going to do a little recap of that later. It was full of memories!

For now I'm off to get my 5 miler in!

1 comment:

  1. JEALOUS that you are back in KY. I cannot wait to get there this september!! woo hoo! and that fro-yo looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete