Monday, July 4, 2016

Weekly Workouts

Monday:  1 hour Boot Camp


Tuesday:  5.5 treadmill miles

Wednesday:  rest day

Thursday:
WOD (Crossfit Invictus)
A.
For time:
Run 1200m
40 alternating dumbbell snatches (25#)
40 toes to bar (i used the thing you put your elbows on and pulled my legs up that way)
Run 800m
20 alternating dumbbell snatches
20 toes to bar
Run 400m
10 alternating dumbbell snatches
10 toes to bar

B.
Two sets of Landmine Rows x 6 reps

*I went to the gym in the AM, childcare had a wait list. I went back that evening and they were having a damn class in the functional fitness room. Which is fine, JUST POST IT ON THE DAMN SCHEDULE. That's why there is a schedule. GRRRRR. So I didn't time this because I had to improvise and wait for people to get off equipment. Whatever.

Friday: rest day

Saturday: 6 mile run


Sunday:  7 mile run


Totals:
18.5 miles + WOD and bootcamp running
1 WOD


No comments:

Post a Comment