I hosted a holiday sock swap last year and it went over really well. About 30 people participated and it was so great to 'meet' so many new people. Plus it's always fun to get gifts and also see what everyone else got!
- Sign up by Saturday December 8th at midnight.
- Find out who you're shipping to on December 9th (this may or may not be the same person who is shipping to you).
- Buy a pair of holiday socks and stuff them with gifts ($20-25 limit). Include a card or note introducing yourself!
- Ship them out by Monday December 17th.
- Post a picture of all your goodies to thank your secret Santa!
Want to participate?
- Email me to sign up.(email@example.com).
- I will need your mailing address and I also need to know if you're willing to ship outside the US.
- Let me know your website address if you blog (that way your Santa can see what you like).
- Comments are always appreciated but you are not signed up until you email this information to me.
- I will only share you address with the person who gets your name.
If you're looking for ideas or more details, see my Holiday Sock Swap Roundup post from last year. It has links to people who posted their gifts!