- finish a 30k to celebrate turning the dirty thirty
- run a sub 2 hour half marathon
- run a sub hour 10k
- finish a full marathon
- maintain my mileage around 15-20 miles per week after the full.
.: weight training :.
- after the marathon, get back to a full out finess poynters plan [i've been doing a modified plan while my mileage has been increasing].
- i don't really care about lifting PRs, i mostly want to get back to the consistent schedule that i was in before i started bumping up my mileage.
.: reading :.
- read at least 12 books from the Modern Library's Top 100 Novels list.
- finish reading the Bible (i'm in Song of Songs right now).
- read at least 10 non fiction books.
.: spiritual :.
- join a connect group at chuch [sunday school class]
- finish beth moore's 'john: 90 days with the beloved disciple'
- pay more attention to where God's leading me.
.: everything else :.
- limit computer time to 30 minutes a day on work days, an hour on any other days.
- lose the last 5 pounds... then MAINTAIN.
that's a LOT of goals! but you know what?