1. So first, I've signed up for something awesome. May have bitten off more than I can chew but that seems to be how I get stuff done. Are you ready?
I don't know if I'm more excited or scared... I have been dying to do one of these races but something is always getting in the way. So I jumped all over this when I saw it and am rounding up as many people as possible to be on my team. It's in Charlotte, NC on March 24 and you know you wanna join me!!! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested. I will be doing a post with more details in a few days.
|i love wayfarers but i hate the way they sit all high on your head like that when you aren't wearing them. dumb.|
|it was a little sunny|
|our new QB1, Andy Dalton|
|my crush, #40 bryan leonard. don't tell brad |
3. So I started my new job last week (part of the reason I've been so crazy). It's going to be a great change, but as with any change I get a little worked up. I felt like I didn't know where anything was or how to do anything (which is really hard for me, I like to know what I'm doing and do it well). But I know that part will come with time. It was hard for me to leave CVS because I'd been with them for almost five years, but I'm very excited about my new job and think it's what God wants for me.
4. I went to the gym this morning (yes, I got up at 730 on my day off, this is an accomplishment in and of itself!) and did a 50 minute spin class followed by a 50 minute body pump. I've missed group classes so much! It's weird though, I feel like our gym has majorly cut back classes. I'm going to look into that and also look into my contract with them. I go to the Rush now, but the Y is a lot closer and who knows, maybe they have more classes.
5. It's almost time for the HBBC!! Have you signed up yet?
6. Thanks to this awesome chick and her amazing shopping skills, I have an erin condren planner headed my way. Why am I so excited? You need to go see for yourself. That is, if you're a huge planner, nerd, geek like me. I am so picky about planners and this one has everything (and yes I'm really this excited about a planner): it has tabs for each month, weekly and monthly views, lol I could go on and on but I'll spare you. I saw these a few months ago but despite my desire to have one overnighted to me immediately so I could begin color-coordinating my life, I had to check myself before I wrecked myself. They're 50 bucks. Then Jenn comes along and shows me a way to get one for $7.50. Customized and delivered. Love her.