Monday I started a 21 day challenge: To workout first thing in the morning.
Why do I want to do this?
- To get my metabolism going first thing.
- To feel those endorphins all day long
- To get the workout out of the way so it's not looming over me all day
- To hopefully help me eat better (I've already put the work in, don't cancel it out by eating crap!)
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night = help me get up in the AM
- If I have to work, pack my gym bag, work clothes, and lunch the night before
- If I don't have to work, pick an early class so that I get up and get going
Have you ever tried to make something a habit? How did it go?
Today's workout: 40 minutes of elliptical while watching How to Make it in America.
SUPER AWKWARD when there are sex scenes (it's an HBO show). I feel like everyone in the gym is thinking I'm watching porn while working out. AWKWARD.