*this post is sponsored by Under Armour through FitFluential*
Last May I participated in Under Armour's first What's Beautiful campaign and I had a great time. I met a lot of amazing women and was inspired to post and work on my goal (at the time it was to complete 12 half marathons in 2012--done!). I even won a gift card for my participation!
Under Armour has just launched the 3.0 version of the campaign and I have set a goal of joining Team World Vision to run the Indianapolis Half Marathon to raise money and awareness for people in Africa that do not have access to clean drinking water.
So how does the campaign work?
- Click on this link to get signed up: Under Armour What's Beautiful 3.0
- Set a goal, upload a picture and take some time to look around the site.
- Check out some of the other women who are participating [a good place to start is the 'top performers' tab.
- Over the next 8 weeks, you can post about the things you are doing to work towards your goal, you can participate in challenges that UA posts or that the other women post.
- Work towards your goal, encourage others, and INSPIRE. Yes it's a competition, but I promise you that you'll find a great community full of support.
What else is in it for you?
Costa Rica? Yoga? Spa? Don't mind if I do!