i love them for running:
i love them for recovery:
riley even loves them:
pro compression was the third compression company that i tried, and luckily, the third time was a charm! :) i have no reason to look any further!
how i use pro compression::::
- i sleep in them the night before long runs to make sure my legs are fresh
- as my mid week runs got longer i even wore them to work so my legs would be ready to run when i got home... then i noticed how much they helped [i'm on my feet for 10.5 hours straight] so now i wear them to work a couple a times a week!
what sets them apart::::
- higher quality materials [helps with comfort and also great moisture control]
- great compression level [mmHg 22-26]
- great colors and fun prints
- they're constantly working and finding ways to improve their products
- i have larger calves and i like that while these socks offer great compression, they don't cut off my circulation right below my knee
- they're made in the USA
- i know first hand that their customer service is amazing. seriously. timely, considerate, attentive, and really a pleasure to work with.
pro compression has generously offered up a pair of marathon socks to one of my readers! you can gain entries by:
- checking out their website and telling me what color you'd choose.
- follow pro compression on twitter
- tweet about the giveaway ( include @courtneymelson and @procompression)
pro compression also does a sock of the month and check out this month's socks!!!
how cute are these? you can use the code SOM3 to get 40% off [it works for calf sleeves too!]
leave me a comment for each entry. this giveaway will end at midnight [est] on tuesday march 5th.
pro compression is providing one pair of marathon socks to the winner, i purchased my own. all opinions are my own.