If you haven't participated before, here's how this works::::
- Sign up by Friday December 6th at midnight.
- Find out who you're shipping to on December 7th (this may or may not be the same person who is shipping to you).
- Buy a fun pair of holiday socks and stuff them with small gifts ($20 limit). Include a card or note introducing yourself.
- Ship the package out by Saturday December 14th.
- Post a picture of all your goodies to thank your secret santa (blog or instagram).
- Fill out this form if you want to participate.
- This is only open to US residents to keep the shipping costs low.
- I highly encourage you to add tracking to your package. (Seriously, it's usually less than a dollar). It's a busy time of year and the USPS has been known to lose things. It would be awesome if you could at least provide your partner with a tracking number if their gift hasn't shown up.
- If you're looking for ideas of what to put in the socks, you can check out these posts::::
If you all have any questions, post them here. If you have a question it's highly likely someone has the same one!