My initial thoughts:
- Each workout is only 2 sets of 5 moves. That seems WAY simple. It only takes me about 30-40 minutes to get all the way through them. I'm not saying the moves are easy, it's just a lot less lifting than I've been doing. But if it works, hey, awesome.
- I have been sore the day after each workout. I could be totally wrong, but I think that's a good thing.
- I've been doing step ups incorrectly.
- I am a wimp when it comes to non-girl push ups.
- I have a love/hate relationship with lunges.
Also, remember this guy? OH MY GOODNESS. He bothered me again today (luckily I learned from my previous incident with him and had headphones in)... I see someone out of the corner of my eye waving a towel around so I look over. It's him trying to get my attention. EFF.
I smile and nod and move on, all the while trying to avoid him. Then a little later I was doing overhead dumbbell presses and he seriously hollers, "WAY TO GO GIRL!!!" I died a little.
Am I being ridiculous? I just want him to leave me alone!